This post is also available in: Español
If you are leaving cookies for Santa adding a ricotta clementine dip to pair with the ginger cookies is a must. This recipe is simple and has few ingredients. The dip is ready in a few minutes, and you can use it for creating other desserts such as charlottes, trifles, or for dipping your favorite fresh fruits.
Clementines are one of our favorite citrus fruits of the season and a good addition to the ricotta clementine dip. Now you can find them sweet and juicy. Plus you can find fresh clementine juice at the store. Or replace it with orange if you cannot find it at your local store.
Making Easy Treats for the Holidays
As it is the holidays can be stressful, and we do not want to add more to our busy agenda. Recipes like this clementine ricotta dip come in handy as you can prepare ahead, refrigerate, and use when you need as it stays fresh for a few days.
Making a quick treat to bring to a potluck dinner or when you host an informal gathering is a tasty way to celebrate the season. When shopping for the ingredients, grab a bag or two of different ginger cookies, or bake your own and pair them with this creamy dip and an array of seasonal teas and coffee. We know Santa will be pleased.
If you are leaving cookies for Santa adding a ricotta clementine dip to pair with the ginger cookies is a must. Make it!
Ricotta Clementine Dip
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/3 cup clementine or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon clementine or orange peel
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a bowl add the ricotta and the cream. Use a whisk and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk again.
- Place in a container with a lid and keep refrigerated.
- The clementines can be replaced with oranges.
- The dip can be prepared ahead of time, keep in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Dip will be fresh up to four days when appropriately kept and in refrigeration.
- This dip can be the base for other desserts such as charlottes and trifles.
Offering tasty bites to your guests and family during this time of the year doesn’t have to be cumbersome. Using a few ingredients and combining with what you have in your pantry can result in a big success and a to go recipe to use for other dishes and occasions.
Celebrate with us and surprise Santa with a special dip!
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
This sounds absolutely perfect- what a great flavor combo! I know that Santa will LOVE this!
I love the idea of leaving this out for Santa! Santa would love this at our house! Looks delicious!
Such a great idea! I bet the citrus gives the creamy ricotta a fresh zing. Looks yummy!
OMG I need to have this in my life. It sounds just incredible!!
This Dip is such a lovely flavored Dip. Can go with any type of Appetizers and Starters. Friends and Family to enjoy such a lovely Platter.