This post is also available in: Español
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Enjoy the Grilled Smokey Boneless Pork Chops tonight! #QualityFreshPork #ColectivaLatina #CollectiveBias
Delicious grilled smokey boneless pork chops marinated with chipotle and Mexican spices and then cooked on the grill. Served on a bowl with grilled seasonal vegetables and brown rice. A full meal ready in just minutes. Buy Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart because they stand behind the quality of their meat with a 100% freshness guarantee. And you can tell since this fresh pork is tasty and easy to cook.
Watch the step by step recipe video tutorial and get the scoop on how to prepare this easy recipe!
I decided to buy a package with enough boneless pork chops to make two meals. That way I save time and my family gets to enjoy grilled pork chops in two different ways. My second dinner option is a tasty salad, perfect for summer. The grilled smokey boneless pork chops are placed on top of a bed of greens, paired with half of a grilled tomato, avocado slices and drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice. Simple and so good!
I like to shop at Walmart® for fresh pork because they offer the freshest selection and a wide assortment of pork cuts 100% all natural and proudly raised in the USA. They know that quality equals to freshness and variety. Thus Walmart® has partnered with pork national brands to ensure their fresh pork is all natural and hand selected.
At home, we love pork. This grilled smokey boneless pork chops are one of the favorite meals the family expects anytime of the year. The different pork cuts allow for ease of cooking and provide a good variety to cook yummy meals that can be prepared for a weeknight dinner or when entertaining during the weekend.
Pork is a versatile ingredient, you can grill on a traditional outdoor grill or cook it stove top on a grilling pan to get those yummy grilling marks. Depending on the cut, fresh pork can be used for stews, cooked on a pressure cooker, on a traditional oven or on a dutch oven for braised pork meals. Many of our latino and Mexican recipes use pork as an important ingredient. Because who doesn’t love carnitas, a bowl of good pozole or the famous tacos al pastor. Made of thin steaks of fresh pork and marinated in a special sauce.
Are you ready to include fresh pork into your weekly menu?
Head over to Walmart® and buy fresh pork and all the ingredients for the grilled smokey boneless pork chops today!
Grilled Smokey Pork Chops Dinner
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon chipotle flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon latino seasoning can be replaced with salt and pepper
- 4 cups mixed veggies broccoli, carrots, snow peas, sweet peppers, yellow zucchini, portabella mushrooms
- 4 cups brown rice cooked
- 4 cups field greens
- 1 avocado 1 tomato, 1 lime, olive oil
- Prepare the rub by mixing all the spices and season the boneless pork chops on both sides.
- Cook the pork chops stove top on a grilling pan for few minutes.
- Grill the veggies and set aside. Cook brown rice and grill a tomato.
- Serve the grilled boneless pork chops on a bowl paired with the grilled veggies and brown rice.
- Or serve as a salad over a bed of filed greens paired with a grilled tomato and avocado slices. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil.
- Thin boneless pork chops cook fast. Avoid overcooking by grilling on both sides for 3-5 minutes until the center reaches 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- This recipe is intended for serving the pork chops two ways and have the chance to enjoy two meals in two different days.
- Every meal that embraces Mexican flavors includes a salsa verde, avocado and corn tortillas to be considered an authentic food experience.