This post is also available in: Español
This shop and recipe for the Grilled Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Great4Grilling #CollectiveBias
Nothing like an easy Grilled Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin to enjoy during this summer and grilling season. I made this in less than 20 minutes and my family enjoyed the meal very much. And that is important, because satisfying the tastebuds and the hunger is my purpose when feeding them. All food has to be tasty to consider I did a good job. And with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork I can achieve that goal fast because they do the work for me and this product is great for grilling.
The Smithfield Peppercorn Garlic Pork Tenderloin that I used for this recipe comes already marinated, ready to just drop on the grill, cook and enjoy. This really saves time as you do not have to prepare a marinade, rub or a glaze.
And the flavor is just wonderful. The pork comes out very juicy and with the flavor profile to satisfy my family’s tastebuds. And if you have any leftovers, which I did not get any, you can use the pork meat for sandwiches, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, tostadas and sopecitos.
Grilled Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin
- 1 Smithfield Peppercorn Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 4 Spanish chorizo links
- 2 cups of grilled watermelon salsa
- 3 cups of cooked mayocoba beans
- 3 cups of cooked Mexican rice optional
- Fire up the grill and let the charcoal look like ash. Open the package of the Smithfield Peppercorn Garlic Pork Tenderloin and sear on both sides in the charcoal grill.
- Move the pork to lesser heat grill area and let it cook. The pork will be ready when reaching an internal temperature of 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the pork loin out of the grill and let it rest before you cut.
- Grill the chorizo links on both sides for few minutes and set aside.
- Slice the pork loin and serve with all the suggested fixings
If you are a pork lover and are looking for quality pork meat, visit your local Walmart. There you can find the full range of Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork that is 100% pork meat and is perfect for grilling.
When grilling the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork I recommend to use a charcoal grill. I cooked my Grilled Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin using that grilling technique and came out incredibly tasty.
The charcoal provides a very nice layering of smoky flavor and using charcoal is also a Mexican tradition. Our parrilladas we always like to use direct flame and charcoal to get that distinct flavor profile.
The beans I just had to take out of the freezer and the salsa is done in no time. The Mexican rice I had leftovers from the day before and the chorizo cooks pretty fast too. You won’t believe it, but this meal was ready in less than 20 minutes.
My husband and I teamed up, he took care of firing up the charcoal grill and me grilling the Smithfield Peppercorn Garlic Sirloin that resulted in a delectable Grilled Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin dinner with all the fixings.