This post is also available in: Español
Enjoy the grilled smoky boneless pork chops tonight!
Delicious grilled smoky pork chops marinated with chipotle and Mexican spices and then cooked on the grill. Served on a bowl with grilled seasonal vegetables and brown rice. A full meal ready in just minutes.
Buy Fresh Boneless Pork Chops. Fresh pork is tasty and easy to cook.
I decided to buy a package with enough boneless pork chops to make two meals. That way I save time and my family gets to enjoy grilled pork chops in two different ways. My second dinner option is a tasty salad, perfect for summer.
The grilled pork chops are placed on top of a bed of greens, paired with half of a grilled tomato, avocado slices and drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice. Simple and so good!
At home, we love pork. This grilled smoky boneless pork chops are one of the favorite meals the family expects anytime of the year. The different pork cuts allow for ease of cooking and provide a good variety to cook yummy meals that can be prepared for a weeknight dinner or when entertaining during the weekend.
Pork is a versatile ingredient, you can grill on a traditional outdoor grill or cook it stove top on a grilling pan to get those yummy grilling marks. Depending on the cut, fresh pork can be used for stews, cooked on a pressure cooker, on a traditional oven or on a dutch oven for braised pork meals.
Many of our latino and Mexican recipes use pork as an important ingredient. Because who doesn’t love carnitas, a bowl of good pozole or the famous tacos al pastor. Made of thin steaks of fresh pork and marinated in a special sauce.
Are you ready to include fresh grilled smoky pork into your weekly menu?
Grilled Smoky Pork Chops Dinner
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon chipotle flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon latino seasoning can be replaced with salt and pepper
- 4 cups mixed veggies broccoli, carrots, snow peas, sweet peppers, yellow zucchini, portabella mushrooms
- 4 cups brown rice cooked
- 4 cups field greens
- 1 avocado 1 tomato, 1 lime, olive oil
- Prepare the rub by mixing all the spices and season the boneless pork chops on both sides.
- Cook the pork chops stove top on a grilling pan for few minutes.
- Grill the veggies and set aside. Cook brown rice and grill a tomato.
- Serve the grilled boneless pork chops on a bowl paired with the grilled veggies and brown rice.
- Or serve as a salad over a bed of filed greens paired with a grilled tomato and avocado slices. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil.
- Thin boneless pork chops cook fast. Avoid overcooking by grilling on both sides for 3-5 minutes until the center reaches 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- This recipe is intended for serving the pork chops two ways and have the chance to enjoy two meals in two different days.
- Every meal that embraces Mexican flavors includes a salsa verde, avocado and corn tortillas to be considered an authentic food experience.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
we just loved smoked foods. I just recently acquired a taste for the smoked meats and pork is my favorite will have to add this one to the menu to make!
I love finding new recipes and flavors for pork chops! Your grilled smoked ones look sooo delicious! Perfect dish for a summer night
Oh my gosh these look so good!!! I’ll have to try them!!!
Oh this looks sooo good. Now I can’t wait to fire up my grill for weekend. Seasoning sounds so flavorful and meat is just perfect. My family will love this for sure!
We love our pork chops and they are terrific marinated with a dry rub. The meat seems to soak up the spices and grilled they taste so good. The pork stays juicy and tasty. It is such an economical meat.