This post is also available in: Español
Any holiday feast needs of a very special salad, that is why today I chose pomegranate festive and in season, this is what you need to prepare this special party salad…
- 1 bag of field greens
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 12 pecans
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 15 minutes. Serves 4 people. Cost per person $1.50 depending on local ingredients cost. You will need nice bowls for serving, holiday decor if desired.
Place a bed of field greens in each bowl, add the pomegranate seeds, the feta cheese and the pecans. Prepare the vinaigrette by combining all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve. When serving drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy with rest of the turkey feast!
Happy holidays from my kitchen to yours!
Latest posts by Chef Adriana Martin (see all)
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022