Fresh shrimp and the sunny weather both were my inspirations to create this mouthwatering sandwich.
- 1 pound of cooked and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cups of finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon of spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 teaspoon of garlic podwer
- 1 teaspoon of dillweed
- 4 croissants
- Slices of heirloom tomato for serving
- Spanish olives for decorating
- Salt & pepper
Place al chopped ingredients in the bowl and mix well, add the mayo, mustard, garlic powder, dillweed, salt and pepper, combine well. Then add the capers and the shrimp and combine with rest of the ingredients. Cut the croissants and stuff with the preparation.
Serve with tomato slices and decorate with Spanish olives. You can accompany with a glass of chardonnay or an ice cold beer.
This is an easy and delicious way to prepare lunch for dad in his special day!
This post is also available in: Spanish