This post is also available in: Español
This mouthwatering Shrimp Salad Croissant is made with fresh shrimp and has been inspired in the sunny weather we are enjoying now. There is nothing better than a fresh meal to enjoy lunch.
Shrimp Salad Croissant
- 1 pound of cooked and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cups of finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon of spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dill weed
- 4 croissants
- Slices of heirloom tomato for serving
- Spanish olives for decorating
- Salt & pepper
- Place all the chopped ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Add the mayo, mustard, garlic powder, dill weed, salt and pepper, and combine.
- Then add the capers and the shrimp and combine with rest of the ingredients.
- Cut the croissants and stuff with the preparation.
- Enjoy this croissant for lunch it is very easy and ready in no time.
I love to cook with shrimp, are a tasty ingredient and easy to find. When I see them on sale at the grocery store I always buy them, never fails. Then I use the shrimp to make fabulous dishes like shrimp ceviche. My mouth is watering now!
Serve the croissant with tomato slices and decorate with Spanish olives. You can accompany with a glass of chardonnay or an ice cold beer.
This croissant is an easy and delicious way to prepare lunch for dad in his special day!