This post is also available in: Español
Few months ago I discovered blood orange combination with pomegranate juice and thought this would be a great twist to a traditional Margarita. Here my trendy recipe that could be the special cocktail for your happy hour.
- Good quality Tequila
- 1 bottle of chilled blood orange juice
- 1 cup of “POM” pomegranate juice
- 2 lemons or bottled lemon juice
- Crushed iced
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Serves 4-5 people. Approximate cost per person $2.00 depending ingredients market price. Check for local market availability. You will need a pitcher, a plate and Martini or Margarita glasses for serving.
Place the crushed ice in the pitcher, pour 4-5 portions of tequila (measurement is 1 tequila shot per person or less), add 1 bottle of blood orange juice, 1 cup of pomegranate juice and the juice of 2 lemons. Stir well. Take the Martini or Margarita glass and use one of the lemon halves to wet the rim, place salt in a dish and roll the rim in the salt. Serve the spooky refreshing cocktail and say “cheers” with your friends.
Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022