This post is also available in: Español
This a very popular cocktail for brunch, normally this cocktail is prepared with chilled champagne though sometimes is a little too dry so here you have Mimosa My Style
- 1 bottle of chilled sweet Italian Lambrusco bubly
- 1 bottle of chilled freshly squeezed orange juice
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Serves 4-5 people. Approximate cost per person $2.00 depending ingredients market price. Check for local market availability. You will need champagne flutes for serving.
Pour orange juice into the champagne flute, half glass. Then add the chilled Lambrusco and enjoy. This cocktail could be served with my romantic French Breakfast menu.
Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
Latest posts by Chef Adriana Martin (see all)
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022