This post is also available in: Español
The Christmas movie snacks are a sponsored collaboration with Nuts.com
Christmas movies and yummy snacks go hand in hand!
We like to offer salty and sweet, plus different textures too—nothing like having a variety of options to tantalize everyone’s tastebuds. And then having it delivered to our doorstep.
Nuts.com makes it easy to order online or by phone. Then get the yummies and gather around the goodies while enjoying classic Christmas movies.
Tips on organizing a Christmas movie night and choosing the best snacks and candy to go along.
The best thing to do before ordering snacks and candy is asking the family what they would like. That way, everyone is happy with the selection.
Head over to Nuts.com or call 800-558-6887 to place your order. You’ll love their customer service!
Choose a variety of flavors and textures. Include salty, spicy, and sweet snacks and include homemade popcorn because fresh popcorn is a must when watching the movies.
Since the theme is the holidays and Christmas, use your Christmas-themed china and serving plates.
Choose cups, snack bags, or paper plates for individual servings; that way, everyone can help themselves choose snacks and candy.
Include water and other drinks. Plus a bucket of ice and glasses.
Dedicated to the hot cocoa lovers, add to the snack table, a hot cocoa bar with holiday marshmallows, chocolate bars, hot cocoa mix, instant coffee, chocolate bombs, and candy canes.
Buy Christmas blankets and pillows to cozy up while movie watching, and don’t forget to include sanitizing towels and napkins. Eating snacks can be messy!
Make a list and take a poll. Allow your family to vote for the Christmas movie they want to watch together.
If you have the Disney+ service, they have various Christmas movies, including Home Alone, A Christmas Carol, and Santa Clause.
But there are other options such as Fandango, Amazon, and on-demand on the cable service of your choice.
It is important to decide the movie early enough for an enjoyable time.
Clean the room and move the furniture if necessary that way, everyone will have the same view of the screen.
If you are one of those with surround sound use it!
Start the movie night early to maximize the time together.
Once everything is set up, relax, and enjoy!
Tips on organizing a movie night and choosing the best snacks and candy to go along.
- Heart-shaped serving plate
- Christmas tree serving bowl
- Santa bowl
- Bucket for popcorn
- Bucket for ice
- Glasses, cups, candy bags, plates
- Sanitizing towels
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Gummy Bear
- 1 cup Mini Yogurt Pretzels
- 1/2 cup Mini Gourmet Fruit Slices
- 1 cup Peppermint Malted Milk Balls
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Chocolate Nonpareils
- 1 cup Salted Supreme Roasted Mixed Nuts
- 4 cups homemade popcorn
- 4 glasses water
- 4 sodas, coffee, te, or hot cocoa
- 4 cups ice
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 4 candy canes
- Open the packages and place them in holiday-themed bowls and serving plates.
- We used a heart-shaped plate because we love Christmas!
- Complement the candy trays with homemade popcorn and favorite beverages.
- Include a cocoa bar with chocolate bars, candy canes, whipped cream, cocoa mix, instant coffee, and marshmallows.
- Choose cups, snack bags, or paper plates for individual servings; that way, everyone can help themselves choose snacks and candy. Don't forget napkins and sanitizing towels.
Now back at you, which are your favorite Christmas movies and snacks?