This post is also available in: Español
This recipe for the Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin is part of a sponsored collaboration with National Pork Board and DiMe Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Thanksgiving is the perfect occasion to serve a Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin. Made with fresh pork loin, rosemary, apple beer, apple cider, cumin, chipotle, herbes de Provence, garlic, pepper, and chicken bouillon. This meal is ready in less than 30 minutes, and the result it is juicy and flavorful pork.
Any celebration can be inspired by those sabrosos momentos that are worth celebrating with pork. And being the holiday season such a busy time of the year there is nothing better than having easy recipes like this Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin. A great addition to your celebratory menu that everyone will love because pork is a tasty lean protein that we can add to our menu anytime.
Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin
- 2 pounds of fresh pork loin
- 1 tablespoon of chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of herbs de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle in powder
- 1 cup of apple cider
- 2 cups of apple beer
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Place the raw pork loin in a baking pan, season first with the chicken bouillon, then add the cumin, the herbs de Provence, the pepper, the garlic and finish adding the chipotle in powder.
- On the side of the pan add the apple cider and the apple beer. Make sure to do it on the side and not on top of the seasoned meat.
- Cook the pork loin inside the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Pork will be ready when reaching an internal temperature of 160° F. Uncover at some point and let it roast for few minutes. Take the pork out of the oven and let it rest for 3 minutes before serving.
This Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin paired with oven baked corn stuffing apples that complement the spiciness of the pork very nicely with the sweetness of the apples. A perfect marriage of flavors, and a complete meal. Just add a salad and dinner is served.
You can enjoy a tasty meal and feed a few or a crowd with awesome pork recipes like this Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin which is convenient and budget-friendly because I am using seasonal ingredients that are easy to find at my local supermarket.
There is no doubt that my family’s preferred option is pork because it is a flavorful option and also part of our heritage and traditions we have through the years we have made so many memories together eating pork and enjoying it year round. Cuts like pork loin are also a good alternative since this lean meat is considered a healthy protein because contains essential nutrients such as thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, potassium, and zinc.
If you are a pork lover like us head over to PorkTeInspira.com. There, you will find easy recipe ideas on how to incorporate pork into your daily menu and holiday offerings. Grab fabulous ideas that will help you bring to life those sabrosos momentos with pork.
Products from Amazon.com
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
Omg can we say yum? I’m always looking for new pick recipes. Must give this a try!!!
I don’t make pork dishes at home mainly because I am never sure how to prepare it! This recipe sounds really tempting. What really caught my eye is the oven baked corn stuffing apples–Now those I am definitely going to try and make!
Wow. Not a ton of ingredients, but still looks so elegant and fancy! What a beautiful roast! Looks juicy and full of flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This pork loin looks FABULOUS! I will have to give this recipe a try.
Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I have never had a pork dish like this before, my family would love this for dinner.