This post is also available in: Español
Better way to celebrate the beginning of the Spring is with a refreshing beverage, sharing with you my latest inspiration using organic strawberries from Florida’s local Wish Farms and Tequila Patron.
- 8-10 organic strawberries, medium size
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of agave nectar
- 1/2 cup of tequila blanco
- 2 tablespoons of anisette liquor or cointreau
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Makes 4 drinks. Approximate cost per person $4.00 depending on ingredients market price. You will need a blender and margarita glasses.
Combine all ingredients using the blender, make sure to add enough ice to achieve a frothy consistency. Serve in a nice margarita glass and decorate with a fresh strawberry.
Stay cool, and get ready to enjoy a refreshing cocktail with your guests.
Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive
Latest posts by Chef Adriana Martin (see all)
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
Dumb questions…what is agave nectar and where do I get it?
This looks so good! I’m sure it would also taste delicious with Patron Citron for that extra citrus twist.
Thank you for your comment let me know how you liked the recipe, salud!
This looks awesome for the weekend! That’s exactly what I need!