This post is also available in: Español
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerVino #CollectiveBias
The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Spicy Blackberry Wine Rita for Girls Nigh In!
I like to organize girls night in and serving special cocktails. That is why I am suggesting to prepare a Spicy Blackberry Wine Rita.
This cocktail is made with frozen store bought margarita mix, blackberries, green habanero sauce, tequila blanco, hibiscus salt and Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine.
The combination of sweet and sour goes perfect with the Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine, a delicious pairing for entertaining at home this summer and get ready to uncork the moments.
Spicy Blackberry Wine Rita
- 2 cups of store bought frozen margarita mix concentrate
- 2 cups of frozen blackberries
- 1 ounce of tequila blanco optional
- 1/2 teaspoon of habanero green sauce
- 1 tablespoon of hibiscus flower salt for cocktails
- 1/2 of a lime or lemon
- 1 bottle of Sutter Home Sweet Red chilled
- 4 cute cocktail pins
- 1 in lime or green lemon cutrounds
- 12 fresh blackberries for garnishing
- Place all ingredients in the blender, the margarita mix, the blackberries, the tequila and the habanero sauce. Blend until getting a smooth icy sauce.
- Salt the rim of the margarita glass rubbing it with the lime first and then dust with the salt.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons of the spicy blackberry mix and add to the margarita glass.
- Finish the margarita pouring chilled Sutter Home Sweet Red wine.
- Garnish the margarita with a pinch of hibiscus salt, a lemon round and a cute decorative pin with blackberries inserted.
I truly enjoy organizing girls night in parties for my girlfriends. We all are busy working moms and having the chance to stop for a moment and have fun, helps keeping up with the high demands of life.
Organizing a party at home this summer is the way to go to get the chance for some “me” time while bonding with my friends, savoring delicious bites and sipping a margarita made with Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine. Watch the video and see how easy it is to make this refreshing margarita!
There is nothing more Mexican than a cocktail margarita, tacos, guacamole and live music. Can’t wait for my girlfriends to arrive and get the party started. Making craft cocktails at home, like this Spicy Blackberry Wine Rita is a creative way to bring alive a classic margarita recipe with a twist.
Creating artesanal cocktails it is very trendy now. And wine can be a great pairing to use for cocktails. It allows you to think outside the box to create a special adult drink to cheer with your close friends. This Wine Rita is inspired in the classic margarita but with my special touch.
I like Sutter Home wines because they have been in the market for more than sixty years. These wines are produced in California and have received over 350 medals. Aside from the fact that Sutter Home wines are affordable and deliver consistent product quality and superior value.
You can find Sutter Home wines nationwide and the varietals include: White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Moscato, Pink Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sweet Red, Sauvignon Blanc, Red Moscato, Red Blend and Sangria. Something for every taste. There is no doubt that Sutter Home wines are the perfect choice for all my summer entertaining needs. Since they make everyday occassions more special. Because I can organize wine tastings with friends, prepare cocktails for girls night in, and pair the wide range of wine varietals with my favorite dishes no matter the cuisine.
Cheers with this Spicy Blackberry Wine Rita, please enjoy with moderation and do not drink and drive.
Visit UncorkTheMoments.com to learn more about Sutter Home wines.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
Omg! This is very timely. I’m hosting a party tonight. I’m going to try this!!!
Oh my gosh YUM! This is right up my alley! Will be making it this weekend!
That looks really nice and refreshing. Since it has fruit in it should be considered a health drink, right?
All your recipes are always sooooo great!! I need to try this!
That looks really dangerously tasty. I think I need to try this! In fact, I HAVE to try this at home.