This post is also available in: Español
This shop and recipe for the Key Lime Pie Popsicles have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VIVACleansLikeCloth #CollectiveBias
Key lime pie popsicles are my guilty pleasure. I enjoy the creamy flavor and the fact that can be eaten frozen. This recipe is simple to make however a bit messy. That is why having handy Viva® Towels in my kitchen is a smart thing. These towels are durable, strong and flexible.
I personally love Viva® Vantage® Towels, great product for scrubbing. They are stretchy and have a woven texture. These towels make the clean up of the condensed milk, peanut butter, frosting and even the grill a breeze. My other favorite product for cleaning are the Viva® Towels. These are soft, helpful when drying plates and glasses or my hands after doing the dishes.
Now that you know some of my cleaning tips let’s get messy in the kitchen making this creamy key lime pie popsicles. Made with five main ingredients. Key lime juice, condensed milk, evaporated milk, lime peel and cookie crumbs.
Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of key lime juice you can replace with Persian limes
- 1 tablespoon of lime peel
- 1 cup of cookie crumbs
- 10 wooden sticks
- 1 popsicle mold you can replace with 10 plastic cups
- Place the evaporated milk in the freezer and let it get cold. This will allow the milk to double when whipped. Juice the lemons until getting one cup of juice.
- Add the cold evaporated milk to the blender and whip for 5 minutes on high.
- Pour the condensed milk, the lemon peel and the lemon juice and blend for other 5 minutes.
- Fill the popsicle mold with the key lime pay mix, place the lid and insert the wooden sticks. Freeze overnight.
- To serve take the popsicles out of the mold and dust with cookie crumbs.
For making the popsicles you will need an ice pop mold, but if you don’t have one you can use small plastic cups, and of course wooden sticks, with those then ice pops would not be, right. Watch the video to get the scoop on how to make the creamy popsicles too.
Preparing popsicles for a summer grilling party is fun. I love to offer something that is familiar to the taste but presented in a different way.
And these popsicles have the classic flavor of a key lime pie, not too sweet, lemony and satisfies the craving for a cold homey dessert. This key lime pie popsicles allow you to save time since you will prepare a day in advance and keep them in the freezer until ready to serve.
And when hosting a grilling party you also need the help of strong towels to clean the messes that our guests create. So me and Mr. Martin headed out to Publix and bought Viva® Towels to keep my peace of mind and bring another helper to my kitchen.
It is always nice to have good strong paper towels that will clean my counters and stove easy and fast. Making the cooking and the cleaning process a bliss.
When at Publix look for the Viva®’s limited edition Alyssa Milano prints and bring style to your home.
Viva® Towel and Viva® Vantage® Towels can help in your summer time fun!