Holiday cooking and the peppered turkey tenderloin are sponsored by Southeastern Mills as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Get into holiday cooking spirit making our recipe!
Planning Thanksgiving or a Friendsgiving dinner? Cook our Peppered Turkey Tenderloin and serve it with a creamy peppered gravy from Southeastern Mills.
Holiday cooking has never been easier!
The holiday time can be stressful. Cooking is a big part of what we do however turkey day can be stress-free when using products and recipes like this peppered turkey tenderloin dish that will not only satisfy everyone’s tastebuds but that is very easy to cook.
Tips for cooking a holiday dinner in a jiffy!
At home everyone loves turkey but they only like white meat. Buying a full turkey breast and cook it could take around two to three hours depending on the weight. Making a peppered turkey tenderloin with gravy takes less than 45 minutes.
When shopping we always add Southeastern Mills Gravy mixes to our cart. The gravy mixes are so delicious and ready in no time. Helping us preparing yummy dishes like this peppered turkey tenderloin meal with the taste of homemade gravy we all love.
Choosing easy sides that pair well with a creamy peppered gravy and the turkey tenderloin is a must. We suggest mini roasted potatoes. These potatoes are super easy to prepare and take 15-20 minutes in the oven.
A green salad brings the menu altogether. We used fresh ready to use spinach and added Roma tomatoes cut in wedges. The dressing is simple, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. All flavors complementing the peppered turkey.
Opt for a storebought dessert, baked goods, and sweet tea. Do not forget to add the Southeastern Mills Gravy mixes to your shopping cart. Then the feast is ready to enjoy!
Southeastern Mills Gravy mixes are a great addition to our holiday cooking and weekly dinners too!
When we think southern flavors and classic Thanksgiving meals that include turkey, chicken, or pork always comes to our mind the use of sauces and gravies. Not to mention breakfast with biscuits and creamy peppered gravy.
But the Southeastern Mills Gravy mixes are versatile and can become the star of other dishes like chipotle enchiladas and other non-traditional dishes such as appetizers and dips.
Besides, the gravies from this brand are flavorful, with rich consistency and the perfect addition to any meal. My recipe for the peppered turkey tenderloin is perfect for drizzling the creamy gravy.
Southeastern Mills Gravy mixes come in different flavors: peppered, country, turkey, and brown. I enjoy them all. But my favorite is the peppered option.
This gravy mix is creamy and goes nicely with the peppered turkey tenderloin and the roasted potatoes. I have used this dressing for roasted Brussels sprouts too. Not to mention to dip freshly baked bread and biscuits.
Celebrate Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving making our peppered turkey tenderloin.
This complete meal has few ingredients and it is ready in less than 40 minutes. Follow the step by step recipe details below.
Peppered Turkey Tenderloin
- Iron skillet
- Iron saucepan
- Measuring cup
For the turkey tenderloin
- 1.875 pounds turkey tenderloin or 30 ounces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence optional
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
For the peppered gravy
- 1 package Southeastern Mills Peppered Gravy Mix 4.5 ounces
- 3 cups water cold or lukewarm
- Place the turkey tenderloin in an iron skillet and season with olive oil, cracked pepper, herbs de Provence, roasted garlic in powder and chicken bouillon.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook the turkey for 40-60 minutes or until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the turkey tenderloin cooks, prepare the Southeastern Mills Peppered gravy mix. We are using the 4.5 ounces pouch which requires 3 cups of water. Please read the instructions on the package for best results.
- Add the content of the Southeastern Mills Peppered gravy mix to a saucepan and mix with three cups of cold or lukewarm water. Whisk and cook stovetop until thickening. Set aside.
- Take the turkey out of the oven, let it rest for a few minutes before slicing. Slice and serve with roasted potatoes, a fresh spinach tomato salad, and drizzle with Southeastern Mills peppered gravy.