This post is also available in: Español
I am working in partnership with Guinness for this campaign and the article “Chicken Dogs and Brews”. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Please Drink Responsibly. #GuinnessBBQChallenge
BBQ and summer deserve Chicken Dogs and Brews to enjoy with family and friends. Grilling season is not over yet so I suggest to gather around the grill and prepare some killer grilled hot dogs smothered with sweet and spicy baked beans and paired with the new Guinness Nitro IPA beer.
Chicken Dogs and Brews
- 8 chicken and apple dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 can of baked beans
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of habanero sauce
- 1 serrano pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- Prepare the charcoal grill and cook the chicken hot dogs for few minutes until the desired grilling marks appear.
- In a small sauce pan add the baked beans and season with the soy sauce and the habanero. Let it simmer and add the serrano pepper slices.
- Place the hot dogs buns for few minutes on the grill to get them slightly toasted or warmed.
- Add one chicken dog and then smother with the sweet and spicy baked beans and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Pair with the new Guinness Nitro IPA beer
This beer has a smooth and creamy finish that pairs perfectly with the sweet and spicy flavors of the hot dogs.
The Guinness Nitro IPA beer is crafted with the expertise in nitrogenation that Guinness has been perfecting since the 1950’s. A distinctive technique that provides that incredible flavor that only Guinness has.
When I talk about dogs and brews I mean party time. This meal is celebratory and highlights the BBQ American tradition of having fun and enjoy the outdoors while savoring hot dogs and cheering with a good beer.
This hot dogs are made with chicken meat and apple combined with spices for a smoky flavor. The chicken dogs I made on the charcoal grill to provide an extra layer of flavor. The beans are made with standard canned baked beans but enhanced with soy, habanero sauce, and fresh serrano peppers. The hot dogs buns are those made with butter for a smooth bite.
This meal is very simple but full of flavor and will satisfy the family tastebuds. I can tell you my family really liked the flavors and are asking for me to organize another round of dogs and brews soon.
The new Guinness Nitro IPA is brewed in Dublin, has five varieties of hops and same yeast as the Guinness stout. If you love IPA style beer you need to add this to your list. Since I love margaritas, I made a refreshing Guinness Beer Margarita with lemon gelato and chamoy and the new Guinness Nitro IPA. Truly delicious!
Just remember, enjoy with moderation and do not drink and drive.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
The spicy beans has my name on it. I love spicy foods and haven’t had a beans dish in a while. Yum!
Never thought about topping a hotdog with beans before, great idea though! I have got to try your bean recipe!
Oh my goodness! I’ll have to try this delicious and tasty Chicken Dogs Brews.
I never heard of chicken dogs before–but the way they are prepared up there they look really good!!
Perfect summer BBQ idea!