This post is also available in: Español
Absolutely love avocados and I’m always looking for innovative ways to incorporate this ingredient into my cooking and what a better way to do so than in a very Mexican Margarita!
- 4 oz. Tequila Blanco Reposado
- 4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. agave nectar
- 6 oz. of sweet & sour
- 2 Hass avocados
- Chile/Lime salt and avocado for garnish
Preparation time: 15 minutes, approximate cost per serving $4.00, depending on local market price. You will need a blender and nice Margarita glasses to serve.
Place all ingredients in the blender until all combines and you get a smooth texture, serve and garnish with chile/lime salt and piece of avocado.
This drink is easy, delicious an perfect for any occasion like Valentine’s Day.
If you drink don’t drive, be safe for the ones you love.
Latest posts by Chef Adriana Martin (see all)
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
Fantastic addiction with the avocados!! As always it looks delicious!!