This post is also available in: Español
This shop and recipe for the Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
My family loves burgers and grilling season. Making a creative recipe for a special burger is always expected because I like to surprise them with new flavors and combinations. And inspired in the NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread I have created a delectable Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger.
A burger with perfect balance of sweet, savory and spicy. Using lean turkey meat, purple onions, jalapeños, parsley, Mexican seasonings and the new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread.
Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger
- 1 pound of ground turkey breast meat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of chopped purple onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 jalapeño pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
- 5 hamburger buns
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 5 slices of american cheese
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar optional
- Prepare the turkey meat mixing the meat with the egg, the onion, the jalapeño , the parsley, the spices and the NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread.
- Form the burger patties and grill on both sides until cooked.
- Assemble the burgers by layering the ingredients and finish with spreading more of the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread on the bread.
- When ready to serve, add few drops of the balsamic vinegar and enjoy.
This is a fruit spread that is naturally sweetened with honey that you can use in your toast but also in sweet and savory applications. Such as salad dressings, cheese pairings, empanadas, desserts, and much more.
The taste is sweet and has a bit of a kick due to the jalapeño peppers. This new product from Smucker’s is perfect for my kind of cooking and a smart addition to my pantry. As it allows for so many different uses and pairings.
One of my favorite recipes is the strawberry jalapeño salsa that I use to garnish grilled fish and chicken too. So when I had the chance to try this new product from Smucker’s immediately thought of making a surprisingly good Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger.
My family loved the combination of flavors. They even told me I have to add this to my featured recipes. You can tell, they are ready to enjoy more of these Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burgers in our next grilling event.
I have found that when trying new products in my test kitchen really helps me with my creativity. It is good to think outside the box to bring new dishes to my family table. And provide variety in the food I offer them. At home, I try to test a new product every three weeks so that I can update the menu regularly.
The best thing is that I found the NEW Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread at my local Walmart along with all the ingredients for this yummy Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger. I invite you to head over to Walmart and buy this new product from Smucker’s.
When shopping, look for other yummy flavors. Such as blueberry lemon and strawberry. I particularly recommend to try the Smucker’s fruit spreads with Wasa Crackers. These are wholesome, all natural, and high in fiber. I found them delicious, satisfying and the perfect snack in between meals.
Take advantage of this ibotta offer: Earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread. Get the coupon HERE.
And enjoy this yummy Strawberry Jalapeno Turkey Burger soon!