This post is also available in: Español
Delightful Shrimp Ceviche Tostaditas Appetizer paired with Beer!
Yummy appetizers are in order when pairing a superior light beer such as Michelob ULTRA. This beer goes perfect with this shrimp ceviche tostaditas. Made with cooked shrimps, purple onion, serrano peppers, cilantro, lime juice and spices. Served on a sturdy low calorie corn chip that allows for small botanitas and garnished with avocado slices.
A latino party is not a real fiesta if yummy food and good drinks are not offered. That is why my suggestion is to include Michelob ULTRA in your next gathering. Because it is a premium beer with great taste that won’t fill you up. How many times happens that when drinking beer we cannot enjoy all the antojitos because just the beer on its own fills us up.
In my kind of fiesta I serve many different dishes and want my familia and amigos to try each bite. Having Michelob ULTRA for the adults is a must. Just keep it cool and serve Mexican style on a frosty beer mug.
That is our traditional way to serve a beer. For those watching the calories, Michelob ULTRA is a good option too as it has 95 calories and 2.6 carbs. So if you are looking for lower a calorie beer to enjoy, Michelob ULTRA is the beer for you!
This shrimp ceviche tostaditas are an easy botana to make. Make it early and leave it inside the fridge covered.
When ready to serve put it in a nice bowl and include crunchy corn tostaditas so that your guests can prepare their own bites. Have handy limes, as we Mexicans love our beer with a splash of lime juice too.
Are you ready to party and have a superior time?
Then include beer and pair it with the shrimp ceviche tostaditas.
Shrimp Ceviche Tostaditas
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimps medium size
- 5 limes
- 1/2 purple onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon sazon latino with cumin and oregano
- 1 serrano pepper sliced thinly
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 1 avocado
- Clean the shrimps and remove the tails. Pace them in a mixing bowl and add the lime juice. Then season with the spices, add the chopped onion, the serrano peppers and the fresh cilantro. Mix well.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The serving suggestion includes low calorie and sturdy corn crisps that serve as the base for this bite. Garnish the tostaditas with avocado slices.
- Pair the shrimp ceviche tostaditas with Michelob ULTRA, The Superior Light Beer.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
We love our seafood but I haven’t had a lot of experience with ceviche. Since we’re in your neck of the woods — I’ll have to try it out and see which one I prefer. Your tostaditas look amazing.
Holy flavours! 🙂 I love how refreshing and light this is! Such a great idea pairing it up with a light beer too! 🙂
Mmm. Shrimp tostaditas! I love ceviche. One of my friends from a zillion years ago, shared her ceviche with me. I want to make your tostaditas AND drink some Michelob!! This looks so delicious!
I love simple and fresh appetizers like this!
You had me at shrimp, I love anything that has shrimp. If I made these for my family I know it will be a hit huge hit.