This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and should not be taken as medical advice. #HealthyAndHydrated #CollectiveBias
This summer I am suggesting to stay hydrated with a family friendly Mango Blood Orange Fizz with Emergen-C. This vitamin suplement is recommended post-workout, because helps replacing key electrolytes lost after sweating. Emergen-C also has 7 B vitamins to enhance energy naturally without caffeine. And the vitamin C content on this product is equivalent to more than ten oranges.
- 1/2 cup of fresh mango chunks
- 1/2 cup of blood orange juice (can replace with Valencia orange juice)
- 32 ounces of Dasani bottled water (2 servings)
- 2 packets of Emergen-C Super Orange flavor
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 blood orange wedges
- 2 pieces of mango
- 2 bamboo sticks
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Serves 2 glasses of 16 ounces each. You will need a blender and two glasses to serve.
Follow these easy step by step instructions to prepare the Mango Blood Orange Fizz:
- Place the mango chunks in the blender, add the blood orange juice, one packet of the Emergen-C Super Orange flavor, Dasani water and blend until getting a smooth consistency.
- Add crushed ice to each glass and pour the mango blood orange blend equally on each glass.
- Pour additional water and add additional fizz using a second packet of Emergen-C Super Orange flavor (approximately half packet per glass) and stir using a spoon.
- Finish the drink by garnishing with fresh mango and a wedge of blood orange using a bamboo stick.
- Refresh yourself with this family friendly Mango Blood Orange Fizz after a busy day in the sun or after sports practice.
This is an easy and delicious way to add fruits and vitamin C to your daily intake and to enhance energy naturally. I live in Florida and the summer hot weather can cause loss of water so staying hydrated is very important for me and my family. We love to visit the local national parks, the local theme parks, go to the beach and stay active.
Preparing family friendly beverages like this Mango Blood Orange Fizz allows me to offer a refreshing drink with the benefits of the added vitamins plus the seasonal fruit. Because now you can find mangoes and a variety of citrus available at the farmer’s market and the local supermarket here in Florida and I just love to use what it is available in my area. If you cannot find fresh mangoes you can use frozen. The flavor of the mango combined with the blood orange and the fizz of the Emergen-C make it a delightful pair that can be enjoyed after a day of fun.
I invite you to try this easy and delicious Mango Blood Orange Fizz with Emergen-C, which you can find at your local Walgreens Store in the aisle where the common cold and flu medications are located.
For this recipe I used the Emergen-C original formula with orange flavor, featuring essential nutrients, including 1,000 mg of vitamin C and other immune supporting antioxidants zinc and manganese, 7 B vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout or after playing under the sun. If you want to check out more creative family friendly drink recipes with Emergen-C visit their site where you will find many ideas created by the Emergen-Chefs who have added a pinch of C here and a dash of C there to create fizzy and delicious drinks great for everyone in the family to enjoy.
And during this month of June there is a promotion at Walgreens that you cannot miss. When you purchase 1 Emergen-C 30 count, you get one liter of Dasani water FREE!