The Lean Chicken Burger recipe is a collaboration with Kitchen Crafted® however all opinions are only mine.
January calls for lighter options and a lean chicken burger with a creole twist is the perfect meal to satisfy the cravings for fast food. Eating leaner or lighter doesn’t mean has to be bland. Using products like Kitchen Crafted® SPRD® makes it easy to prepare meals that are flavorful and fun to eat.
Like this lean chicken burger, made with lean white chicken meat, fresh cilantro, chopped onions, latino spices and two spoonfuls of Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker® SPRD®. The burger is served on a low carb flat bread and paired with a side of veggies and some Marinara Mia® SPRD® for dipping. Watch the video for details on how to make this dish.
The Kitchen Crafted® products are great addition to any pantry. The products are available in two flavors: Creole Kicker® and Marinara Mia®. Both are made with natural ingredients, are gluten free and do not have preservatives or any artificial flavors.
Lean Chicken Burger with a Creole Twist
- 1 pound of ground white chicken meat
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of latino spices cumin, black pepper, oregano, salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker® SPRD®
- 6 low carb buns or round flat breads
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 tomato cut in slices
- 1/2 purple onion cut in rounds
- 1 avocado cut in rounds
- Kitchen Crafted® Marinara Mia®
- Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker®
- 4 cups of seasonal veggies of your choice
- Start preparing the meat adding chopped cilantro, onion, cumin, latino spices, paprika and Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker®.
- Mix well and form 6 chicken burgers. Grill the burgers on a grilling skillet and set aside.
- Build the burgers using low carb buns or round flat breads that have been previously warmed. Spread on one side of the low carb bread some Marinara Mia® and on the other side Creole Kicker®.
- Add the lean chicken burger and garnish with butter lettuce, tomato, purple onion and avocado slices.
- Serve the lean chicken burgers with seasonal veggies of your choice and add a side of Kitchen Crafted® Marinara Mia® for dipping.
One of the things that I enjoy the most when cooking is using colorful ingredients. They help with presentation but also add flavor and something that is appealing to the family to eat. Offering a balanced meal it is also important, but the meal we serve doesn’t have to be boring or bland.
Having different layers of flavors and textures makes for an enjoyable bite. That is the premise of a good burger too. Where the meat pattie is well seasoned and the garnishes perfectly complement the lean meat to make a heavenly bite. And these lean chicken burgers are perfect option for lunch or dinner. Because who doesn’t enjoy a good burger. Specially if it is made with love, just like the Kitchen Crafted® SPRD®.
Are you ready to eat some lean chicken burgers tonight?