This post is also available in: Español
Few weeks ago I received a greeting card saying: “Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail” and made me realized that we women sometimes need to just take a break, have some fun and relax, so this was my inspiration to create what I named “Fancy Cocktail” honoring my dear friend Candy.
- 1/2 bottle of chilled blood orange juice (use Tropicana 50, which is low carb)
- 1 bottle of chilled pink Moscato
- Fresh strawberries for garnishing
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Serves 4-5 people. Approximate cost per person $2.00 depending ingredients market price. Check for local market availability. You will need champagne flutes for serving.
Pour orange juice into the champagne flute, little less than half glass. Then add the chilled pink Moscato, and a strawberry to garnish.
Invite your girlfriends for an afternoon of girl talk and laughter, just remember to start your toast saying “Let’s Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail”, cheers!
Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
This is my type of cocktail! Very nice!
Can’t wait to make this thank you once again xox