Disclosure: This is a non sponsored article, in Adriana’s Best Recipes we care for our community and for the wellbeing of our children. This social media support is our contribution to raise awareness about foster parenting in Florida.
Today I am not writing about food I am writing about getting involved with the community and most importantly with the children who are the future of this country and to invite you to become a hero. Just in Florida there are over 14,000 children in the foster care system on any given day. They can remain in foster care from a week to a year or even more. The need for parents to take care of these children is dire. I cannot imagine how a child could feel not having a place to call home, a hot meal and the love of their parents. That is why I decided today to help raise awareness for the need to recruit foster parents for Our Kids of Miami-Dade & Monroe and invite you to join their efforts because YOU can be a hero and become a teacher and a role model for a child in need!
What: Our Kids of Miami-Dade & Monroe #HeroesForOurKids Twitter Party
When: Thursday, September 18th at 8 pm EST
Who to Follow:
Co-Hosts: @WhatsUpMamis @BBabushka
Special Thanks to: @AsBestRecipes @MamasMission
Prizes: Winners will be selected at random, for a total of five (5) winners:
- Prize 1: One (1) $25 gift card to Sweet Times Cupcakes & Coffee
- Prize 2: Two (2) admission passes to the Philip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Prize 3: Two (2) admission passes to Vizcaya Gardens
- Prize 4: One (1) $40 AMEX gift card
- Prize 5: One (1) family admission pass to Miami Seaquarium (includes 4 tickets)
Rules: For official rules, please click HERE
- Spicy Mango Pineapple Chutney Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas Recipe - November 10, 2022
- Juicy Veal Burgers Recipe - July 20, 2022
Que increible labor! Felicidades por ser parte de este movimiento.
I can’t wait to party and spread the news on how we can support these families and all the children that need help Thanks for being a part of this Adri~