This post is also available in: Español
I have been compensated by Immaculate Baking for this Monkey Bread recipe and post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
Monkey bread is very common as a breakfast offering and normally is a sweet treat, but today I am proposing a twist using savory ingredients like Cotija cheese, Mexican spices and jalapeños for a savory glorious treat!
To make this bread I headed out to Whole Foods where I found Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls.And you can save $1 on one Immaculate Baking item too. Download the coupon here. A must have ingredient for baking this amazing Monkey Bread Mexican Style. That not only is beautiful but so flavorful and a wonderful addition to your holiday menu.
Watch the video for all the details.
Immaculate Baking Company’s mission is to create wholesome baking products many of which are certified gluten-free or organic. Same as me you can get creative with your own original recipes, using Immaculate Baking Co. products as the base. Find recipe inspiration here!
Immaculate Baking also has ready to use pie crust, perfect for picadillo and chicken mole savory pies that are served during this holiday season too. As well as cookie dough to please the tastebuds of the kids and the kids at heart.
In my holiday table bread is a must have. As Mexican and latina we have bread in a very high esteem and it is always present in our meals. Using American cuisine favorites and add something different with my Mexican flavors to wow my guests is something that I like to do when hosting parties at home.
The Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls are soft and rise perfectly to make a beautiful savory Monkey Bread that will grab everyones attention this upcoming Christmas day.
Monkey Bread Mexican Style
- 3 packages of Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls cut in chunks
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Sazon Latino condiment
- 1 cup of Mexican cheese mix shredded
- 1/2 cup of Cotija cheese grated
- 2 pickled jalapeños chopped
- Open the Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls and cut in chunks, set aside.
- Melt the butter and season with the spices. Grease a round mold and dust with grated Cotija cheese.
- Soak each chunk of the crescent dough in the flavored butter and place inside the cake mold. Add the cheese, then the chopped jalapeños and repeat the process adding another layer.
- Bake the monkey bread inside the oven set at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the bread out of the mold and set in a nice platter. Eat warm.
This recipe is very simple to make. Invite your kids to join you in the kitchen and be part of the holiday baking cheer. With products like Immaculate Baking it is easy and hassle free to bake delicious treats!