This post is also available in: Español
This shop and the recipe for the Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PickedAtPeak #CollectiveBias
I enjoy cooking gourmet dishes using farmers market produce and ingredients so when I saw at Walmart the new Prego® Farmers’ Market Classic Marinara I had to bring it home and use it to prepare a unique and delicious Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta for a special gourmet dinner to share with my husband.
There is nothing better than to cook with ingredients that come fresh from the farm. Or even from your own vegetable garden. It is like bringing the freshness of the farm to your own plate. I have my own garden at home where I grow habanero peppers, jalapeños, garlic, onions and tomatoes.
Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta
- 1 jar of Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce
- 1 in fresh habanero cuthalves
- 1 clove big garlicchopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 package of spaghetti pasta
- 4 cups of boiling water with a pinch of salt
- 5 shrimp skewers
- 1 teaspoon of sazon latino (combination of cumin salt and pepper)
- 1 teaspoon of red hot pepper
- Cilantro to garnish
- Season the shrimp skewers with the condiments and grill five minutes each side until shrimps turn pink. Do not overcook to avoid chewy texture.
- In a sauce pan add the olive oil and sauté the garlic and the habanero. Then add the Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce and let it simmer.
- Cook the spaghetti pasta following the instructions in the package and using boiling water with a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is al dente combine with the habanero marinara sauce and serve alongside with the grilled shrimp skewers.
- Garnish the pasta with cilantro and enjoy.
I like when my dishes burst with flavor so having products that have ingredients that are picked at the peak of freshness is important for me. Cooking with good quality ingredients makes the difference when preparing dishes to bring to my family table.
This new product from Prego® is made with ingredients that you normally find at your local farmer’s market. Such as vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic, and basil.
All delicious ingredients that pair very nicely with my style of cooking and this recipe for Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta.
When you open the Prego® Farmers’ Market Classic Marinara jar the smell is wonderful. Not to mention the deep red color of the tomatoes and the sauce is thick and chunky.
This new product is also available with tomato basil and roasted garlic. The three flavors are irresistible. When you try this new product from Prego® you’ll get hooked. I enjoy this product very much. Makes my dishes so homey and great tasting.
So head over to Walmart and buy the new Prego® Farmers’ Market sauces you will love them.
And also try to make my recipe for the Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta, super easy and ready in just 30 minutes.
This pasta is perfect for a romantic dinner for two. I can tell you that my husband loved this pasta dish!