This post is also available in: Español
I have been compensated by Pillsbury™ for this Bacon Asparagus Egg Mini Pies recipe and post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts and opinions.
The bacon asparagus egg mini pies are a very nice option for upcoming springtime brunches with the family. And at my table you will always find dishes prepared with versatile ingredients such as Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls. This product you can find at Walmart at the refrigerated aisle.
Watch the video for the step by step recipe tutorial on how to make the bacon asparagus egg mini pies!
The Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are convenient and save me time in the kitchen. No measuring or mixing is required just open the package and use the Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough to create sweet and savory dishes or appetizers in no time.
The flavor of the crescent dough is tasty when cooked and goes very nicely with many different flavors. The dough is manageable to create forms and use it in so many ways. An example of the versatility of this product are the bacon asparagus egg mini pies that I am suggesting for your upcoming Easter brunch.
The base of the and the flower motifs are made with Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls dough. I am using smoked crispy bacon, roasted asparagus, fresh farm eggs and gruyere cheese. All easy ingredients that can be found at Walmart too. Besides, when planning our Easter menu eggs and asparagus are must haves. Since those are classic ingredients for springtime meals.
I love to create memories with my family. And Easter is a celebration that is important for us. Not only because it is fun, but it is an important day to come together as a family and celebrate our faith. We dress up, attend church and then come back home to the traditional Easter Egg Hunt, where kids and adults participate. Then we gather around the table and start the meal with a carrot clementine pineapple punch. Menu includes the bacon asparagus egg mini pies, oven hot crescent rolls, classic baked ham, salad, and finishing the meal with carrot cupcakes for a sweet note.
Hoping this easy menu inspires you to create memories with the family this Easter. And do not forget to include Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls as part of your meal.
Now tell us, how you celebrate Easter at home?
Bacon Asparagus Egg Mini Pies
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct 8.0 oz Can
- 12 asparagus roasted
- 6 bacon strips cooked and peppered
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shredded finely
- 1 teaspoon paprika seasoning
- Condiment and roast the asparagus in the oven for 5 minutes. Cook the bacon in the microwave for less than 3 minutes and set aside.
- Open the Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct 8.0 oz Can and unroll the dough. Use two triangules together and add to a mini pie stoneware baking dish. Bake inside the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take the pies out of the oven and add two asparagus and one bacon strip per pie. Crack open each egg and add to each pie.
- Finish with shredded gruyere cheese, paprika seasoning for color and flavor. With the Pillsbury Crescent dough form small flowers to decorate each pie.
- Bake the mini pies inside the oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes until eggs are cooked and the crescent dough turns golden brown.
- Serve the bacon asparagus egg mini pies paired with a salad for a complete meal.
- This recipe is perfect for breakfast but works for dinner time too.