Tips on organizing a movie night and choosing the best snacks and candy to go along.
Check out our tips on how to put together the best Christmas movie snacks and candy table because movies, popcorn, and candy snacks go hand in hand.
Servings: 4 people
Heart-shaped serving plate
Christmas tree serving bowl
Bucket for popcorn
Bucket for ice
Glasses, cups, candy bags, plates
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Gummy Bear
- 1 cup Mini Yogurt Pretzels
- 1/2 cup Mini Gourmet Fruit Slices
- 1 cup Peppermint Malted Milk Balls
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Chocolate Nonpareils
- 1 cup Salted Supreme Roasted Mixed Nuts
- 4 cups homemade popcorn
- 4 glasses water
- 4 sodas, coffee, te, or hot cocoa
- 4 cups ice
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 4 candy canes
Open the packages and place them in holiday-themed bowls and serving plates.
We used a heart-shaped plate because we love Christmas!
Complement the candy trays with homemade popcorn and favorite beverages.
Include a cocoa bar with chocolate bars, candy canes, whipped cream, cocoa mix, instant coffee, and marshmallows.
Choose cups, snack bags, or paper plates for individual servings; that way, everyone can help themselves choose snacks and candy. Don't forget napkins and sanitizing towels.