Mojito Iced Sweet Tea
Make Mojito Iced Sweet Tea using Tetley® Tea, sugar cane, homemade mint extract, and yellow lemon slices. A refreshing drink that you will love. Buy Tetley Black Iced Tea 24ct at Publix.
- 2 bags of Tetley Iced Tea
- 8 cups of boiling water
- 1/4 cup mint extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar cane optional
- 1 yellow lemon cut in rounds
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 cups of ice
Boil 8 cups of water on the stove, or if using a gooseneck electric kettle heat the water at a temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add two bags of Tetley Iced Tea to a tea pitcher and pour in the boiling water. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes.
Sweeten the tea with sugar cane or a sugar-free sweetener of your choice.
Add the homemade mint extract to the tea and mix. Pour the tea to another pitcher with ice, add yellow lemon slices, and fresh mint.
Serve cold and enjoy with your meals, as a refreshing pick me up, or on the go.
- Replace sugar cane with a sugar-free substitute. Add the sugar when the tea is still hot.
- Make sure boiling water has a temperature of minimum, 212 degrees Fahrenheit for achieving best flavor.
- Tetley Iced Tea offers an authentic Southern style iced tea experience. It is not bitter, never clouds, it is naturally sweet, and is made with premium black tea.
Serving: 0gCalories: 36kcalCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 0gFat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0gMonounsaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgPotassium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg