Roasted Yams and Shishito Peppers Hash
A main dish deserves a savory side seasoned with Kikkoman soy sauce and this Roasted Yams and Shishito Peppers Hash is the perfect addition to any meal.
- 4 in yams peeled and cutcubes
- 6-8 in shishito peppers cutrounds
- 1 in jalapeño pepper cutrounds
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup of crumbled ranchero queso fresco and cilantro to garnish
Follow these step by step instructions to prepare the Roasted Yams and Shishito Peppers Hash
Place the yams, shishito peppers and jalapeños in a roasting pan.
Sprinkle the cumin and the ground black pepper.
Drizzle the olive oil and add the Kikkoman soy sauce.
Bake the casserole inside the oven covered with aluminum foil for 15 minutes at a 410 degrees Fahrenheit. Then uncover and grill until achieving the browning desired.