Rainbow Carrot Shrimp Salad
A beautiful shrimp salad with rainbow baby carrots, tender lettuce, fields greens, cilantro, sweet peppers and green onions. Dressed with a simple vinaigrette made with olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce and Italian seasonings.
- 12 precooked jumbo shrimps
- 4 cups of fresh lettuce and filed greens
- 4 small Florida sweet peppers chopped use red and yellow
- 1 cup of rainbow carrots
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
Place a bed of lettuce on a serving bowl.
Layer with the sweet peppers, the rainbow carrots, the green onions and the cilantro sprigs.
Add the shrimps in the middle to simulate a tower
Prepare the dressing combining the olive oil, with the lime juice, the soy sauce and the spices.
Serve family style and put the dressing on the side.