Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta
A unique and delicious Marinara Habanero Shrimp Pasta for a special gourmet dinner using the new Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce.
- 1 jar of Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce
- 1 in fresh habanero cuthalves
- 1 clove big garlicchopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 package of spaghetti pasta
- 4 cups of boiling water with a pinch of salt
- 5 shrimp skewers
- 1 teaspoon of sazon latino (combination of cumin salt and pepper)
- 1 teaspoon of red hot pepper
- Cilantro to garnish
Season the shrimp skewers with the condiments and grill five minutes each side until shrimps turn pink. Do not overcook to avoid chewy texture.
In a sauce pan add the olive oil and sauté the garlic and the habanero. Then add the Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce and let it simmer.
Cook the spaghetti pasta following the instructions in the package and using boiling water with a pinch of salt.
When the pasta is al dente combine with the habanero marinara sauce and serve alongside with the grilled shrimp skewers.
Garnish the pasta with cilantro and enjoy.