Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
An easy grilled beef tenderloin salad. Perfect for any occasion and a feast to the taste. This recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes to savor the summer.
- 2 beef tenderloin filets
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 cube of Knorr Caldo de Res Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 cups of looseleaf lettuce
- 1/3 cup of cut radishes
- 1 in cucumber cutrouncs
- 2 in medium tomatoes on the vine cutquarters
- 1/3 cup of purple onions cut in rounds
- 1/3 cup of cilantro leaves
- 2 in limes cutquarters
- 1 avocado
Season the beef tenderloin filets with olive oil, half of a cube of Knorr Caldo de Res Bouillon, and black pepper.
Grill stove top on a grilling pan for few minutes each side depending on your taste.
On two plates add a bed of looseleaf lettuce, radishes, cucumbers, onions, avocado and cilantro leaves.
Place the grilled beef tenderloin on top and add the limes on the side.
Enjoy with a full glass of agua fresca.