Easy fall pasta made with roasted garlic marinara sauce, butternut squash, chipotle, pepitas and queso fresco. Delicious addition to your Thanksgiving menu.
- 1 package of seasonal fall pasta
- 1 jar of Prego® Farmers' Market roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chipotle sauce
- 2 cups of roasted butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons of roasted pepitas
- 1 cup of crumbled queso fresco
Cook the pasta following the instructions in the package and add a pinch of salt.
In baking sheet add the cubed butternut squash and roast in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper
In a sauce pan add the tomato sauce and combine with the chipotle pepper. Let it warm and add to the cooked pasta, along with the roasted butternut squash and the pepitas.
Serve the pasta and add crumbled queso fresco.
Calories: 417kcalCarbohydrates: 69gProtein: 17gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 400mgPotassium: 772mgFiber: 6gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 5740IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 171mgIron: 3mg