Spinach Avocado Tomato Salad
Starting the new year with a spinach avocado tomato salad paired with a comforting Progresso Light Chicken Noodle soup.
- 1 can of Progresso Light Chicken Noodle soup
- 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of English cucumbers cut in rounds
- 1/4 cup of purple onion cut in rounds
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1 red tomato cut in wedges
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Open the Progresso Light Chicken Noodle soup can and pour into a soup pan. Place in the stove and let it simmer for 2 minutes until the desired temperature.
Prepare the salad adding first the spinach, then the cucumbers, the tomato, the purple onions and the slices of avocado.
Dress the salad with lime juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.