Lean Chicken Burger with a Creole Twist
The lean chicken burger with a creole twist is made with white chicken meat, fresh ingredients, low carb bread and Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker® SPRD®.
- 1 pound of ground white chicken meat
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of latino spices cumin, black pepper, oregano, salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker® SPRD®
- 6 low carb buns or round flat breads
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 tomato cut in slices
- 1/2 purple onion cut in rounds
- 1 avocado cut in rounds
- Kitchen Crafted® Marinara Mia®
- Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker®
- 4 cups of seasonal veggies of your choice
Start preparing the meat adding chopped cilantro, onion, cumin, latino spices, paprika and Kitchen Crafted® Creole Kicker®.
Mix well and form 6 chicken burgers. Grill the burgers on a grilling skillet and set aside.
Build the burgers using low carb buns or round flat breads that have been previously warmed. Spread on one side of the low carb bread some Marinara Mia® and on the other side Creole Kicker®.
Add the lean chicken burger and garnish with butter lettuce, tomato, purple onion and avocado slices.
Serve the lean chicken burgers with seasonal veggies of your choice and add a side of Kitchen Crafted® Marinara Mia® for dipping.