Sheet Pan Hoisin Garlic Chicken
A sheet pan hoisin garlic chicken made with chicken breasts, stir fry bagged veggies, broccoli and cauliflower florets, rainbow carrots, sweet peppers and crunchy snow peas. Seasoned with ready to use garlic hoisin sauce. And served with black rice.
- 4 chicken breasts deboned and with no skin
- 1 cup hoisin garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 cups broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 2 cups rainbow mini carrots
- 3 cups stir fry bagged veggies choose those that are shredded
- 10 sweet peppers cut in juliennes
- 1 tablespoon de sazón latino
- 2 cups sugar snaps
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil or oil spray
Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and place the chicken breasts. Season with hoisin garlic sauce and sazon latino and granulate garlic. Bake inside the over for 30 minutes until cooked.
Use another sheet pan and cover again with another parchment paper sheet. Add the stir fry bagged veggies first, season with some oil and sazon latino. Roast inside the oven on high for five minutes and transfer to a skillet. Do the same with the rest of the veggies.
Slice the chicken breasts and add to the skillet along with the roasted veggies. Season with hoisin garlic sauce and serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves, sesame seeds and add a side of black rice.
- Can replace the black rice with a side of brown or sticky rice.
- Can replace chicken breasts for chicken thighs fillets. However cooking time will be 10 minutes longer.
- Add few drops of sriracha sauce for son zest (optional).