Roasted Carolina Reaper Salsa
This Roasted Carolina Reaper Salsa recipe has beefsteak tomatoes and garlic. Aside from vinegar oregano, cumin, and sea salt to taste.
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Carolina Reaper pepper
Start by roasting the tomatoes, the garlic cloves, and the Carolina Reaper pepper.
The tomatoes will be ready to peel after the roasting process is done. Removing the skin allows for a better-looking salsa.
Using a fork and a knife remove the vein and the seeds of Carolina Reaper pepper and use it whole or half depending on how spicy you want the salsa.
Add all the ingredients in the blender until salsa has a luscious consistency.
Pour salsa to a mason jar and enjoy with all your meals.
- The Carolina Reaper peppers are considered the hottest pepper in the world.
- Be mindful on how much you use and use gloves and utensils to handle.
- Do not use bare hands when handling this pepper.
- This salsa is perfect for gifting and preserving using the canning technique.
Serving: 0gCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 0gFat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0gMonounsaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgPotassium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg