Bacon Asparagus Egg Mini Pies
The bacon asparagus egg mini pies are made with Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls, smoked crispy bacon slightly peppered, roasted asparagus, fresh farm eggs and shredded gruyere cheese.
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct 8.0 oz Can
- 12 asparagus roasted
- 6 bacon strips cooked and peppered
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shredded finely
- 1 teaspoon paprika seasoning
Condiment and roast the asparagus in the oven for 5 minutes. Cook the bacon in the microwave for less than 3 minutes and set aside.
Open the Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct 8.0 oz Can and unroll the dough. Use two triangules together and add to a mini pie stoneware baking dish. Bake inside the oven for 5 minutes.
Take the pies out of the oven and add two asparagus and one bacon strip per pie. Crack open each egg and add to each pie.
Finish with shredded gruyere cheese, paprika seasoning for color and flavor. With the Pillsbury Crescent dough form small flowers to decorate each pie.
Bake the mini pies inside the oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes until eggs are cooked and the crescent dough turns golden brown.
- Serve the bacon asparagus egg mini pies paired with a salad for a complete meal.
- This recipe is perfect for breakfast but works for dinner time too.