Grilled Smokey Pork Chops Dinner
Delicious grilled smokey boneless pork chops marinated with chipotle and Mexican spices and then cooked on the grill. Served two ways. Option one is a bowl with grilled seasonal vegetables and brown rice. And option two is a fresh salad with grilled tomato and avocado. Two full meals ready in just minutes.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon chipotle flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon latino seasoning can be replaced with salt and pepper
- 4 cups mixed veggies broccoli, carrots, snow peas, sweet peppers, yellow zucchini, portabella mushrooms
- 4 cups brown rice cooked
- 4 cups field greens
- 1 avocado 1 tomato, 1 lime, olive oil
Prepare the rub by mixing all the spices and season the boneless pork chops on both sides.
Cook the pork chops stove top on a grilling pan for few minutes.
Grill the veggies and set aside. Cook brown rice and grill a tomato.
Serve the grilled boneless pork chops on a bowl paired with the grilled veggies and brown rice.
Or serve as a salad over a bed of filed greens paired with a grilled tomato and avocado slices. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil.
- Thin boneless pork chops cook fast. Avoid overcooking by grilling on both sides for 3-5 minutes until the center reaches 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- This recipe is intended for serving the pork chops two ways and have the chance to enjoy two meals in two different days.
- Every meal that embraces Mexican flavors includes a salsa verde, avocado and corn tortillas to be considered an authentic food experience.