The Mexican milkshakes are a sweet drink that you can share with all the family. The one made with the "gansito" has strawberry marmalade and the one made with the "choco roles" is accented with pineapple jelly both blended with whole milk and vanilla ice cream for a frothy texture. Then topped with whipped cream for a festive look.
- 1 Marinela Gansito Filled Snack Cake
- 1 Marinela Choco Roles de Pina
- 2 cups milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon pineapple jelly
- 1 teaspoon strawberry marmalade
- 2 scoops whipped cream
Cut one Marinela Gansito into two pieces and add to the blender along with one cup of milk, one scoop of vanilla ice cream, few cubes of ice and blend. Cover the inside of the glass with strawberry marmalade. Pour the milkshake into the glass and garnish with whipped cream, few pieces of cake and a wide straw.
Cut one Choco Rol from Marinela into three pieces and add to the blender along with one cup of milk, one scoop of vanilla ice cream, few cubes of ice and blend. Cover the inside of the glass with pineapple jelly. Pour the milkshake into the glass and garnish with whipped cream, few pieces of swiss roll and a wide straw.
Sip slowly and enjoy!
- You can replace the vanilla ice cream with chocolate ice cream for a more chocolatey experience.
- In case the Marinela products cannot be found in your market look for other cake treats from Hostess and replace with your favorite.
- This recipe adapts to many different flavors.
Serving: 0gCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 0gFat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0gMonounsaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgPotassium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg