The Caribbean Coquito is inspired by the famous Puerto Rican coquito made with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and rum. A delicious alcoholic beverage that never fails in many of the Caribbean latino tables this time of the year.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 2 cans of sweet cream of coconut 15 ounces
- 1 can of evaporated milk 12 ounces
- 1 glass of rum 8 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut extract optional
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to the blender and mix well.
Pour the coquito into a pitcher or an empty bottle and refrigerate.
Serve cold or enjoy with ice.
- The rum I like to use is a golden rum I like Zacapa brand.
- The original recipe calls for Bacardi Blanco.
- The addition of the coconut extract is optional. If you prefer a more intense coconut flavor, I recommend adding the extract.
- This recipe is inspired by the original.
- Drink Responsibly.