This post is also available in: Español
This recipe for the raspberry chamoy margarita has been done in colaboraron with Vitamix México. However all opinions are mine alone. This post is intended for audiences ages 21+.
This mother’s day we are suggesting to celebrate with a tasty frozen raspberry chamoy margarita. This cocktail is a delicious combination to say “I love you” to Mom in her day. The recipe is very simple to make amidst perfect to offer before lunch or dinner.
Watch the step by step video on how to prepare this yummy drink.
All ingredients easy to find in our supermarket. If you do not find raspberries you can use blackberries or strawberries. The result will be exquisite either way.
Frozen Raspberry Chamoy Margarita
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chamoy in powder
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 bamboo sticks
- In the Vitamix add the orange juice first. Then the honey and the frozen raspberries. Blend with the lid on and using the speed marked with a little snowflake for a few minutes until the mixture has a soft serve consistency.
- In order to keep the ice cream with the correct soft serve consistency, remove from the blender and add to a container with lid. Keep it inside the freezer until ready to use.
- You will need margarita glasses. Adding chamoy to the rim for presentation and flavor contrast. To make the rim add honey to a dish. In another plate add the chamoy powder. Dip the edge of the glass into the honey first and then pass it over the chamoy powder. The honey will allow the chamoy to stick.
- Prepare the garnish with fresh raspberries and bamboo chopsticks. Add some honey to the raspberries on a stick and sprinkle with more chamoy.
- Serve the frozen margaritas adding two tablespoons of the raspberry ice cream and the add tequila. Decorate with the fresh raspberries on a stick and festive straws.
In my opinion to be successful in the kitchen we must have five important elements. Cook with love. Use fresh and seasonal ingredients. Have simple recipes that never fail. Observe safety and hygiene standards in the kitchen and have the help of products like Vitamix to achieve the best results.
I love my new Vitamix Professional Series 750. Because it is simple to use, easy to wash and does not drip. It is also very versatile. I can now make homemade ice cream in less than 10 minutes. As well as other dishes such as delicious creams, sauces, cakes and even cookies.
Before using the blender I read all the instructions to understand the operation well and I loved browsing the recipe book that sparked ideas on how to get the most of this spectacular blender.
And while reading the book I realized the endless possibilities you have in the kitchen when using the right tools. I love cooking and I’m a fan of having the best tools and technology in my kitchen to make my life simpler. Even though I love cooking for my family I do not want to be cooking all day, I want to enjoy with them too. Saving time is essential and definitely Vitamix helps me with this.
Now I can make my delicious green smoothie in the morning, but even prepare delicious cocktails like this tasty frozen raspberry chamoy margarita perfect to cheer this mother’s day.
I hope this fruity margarita recipe has pleased you tastebuds and that you will try it at your upcoming party to treat Mom with a nice libation. You can also consider buying a Vitamix for mom. It is the best gift. I confess, now I can not live without my Vitamix in the kitchen.
Celebrate and recognize mothers and motherhood not only today but all year long.
Sending a big hug with love and admiration to you all.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $389.95Was: $549.95
Price: $22.26Was: $24.99
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $17.95Was: $19.95