This post is also available in: Español
This shop and the Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles recipe have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GustoNestle #CollectiveBias
Any latino party requires a yummy dessert, and the Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles with Coconut fit the bill for a tasty sweet bite to offer your guests.
The Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles are made with oatmeal, crunchy peanut butter, NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder, NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Bottle, unsweetened coconut flakes, cinnamon, and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Morsels.
Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles
- 2 cups of classic oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of NESTLÉ® Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi Sweet Morsels
- 1/3 cup of NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Bottle
- In a bowl combine the oatmeal, the NESTLÉ® Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder, the cinnamon and two tablespoons of the unsweetened coconut flakes. And stir.
- Then add the crunchy peanut butter, the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Morsels and the NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Bottle. Combine all ingredients until getting a dough consistency.
- With your hands form small balls and cover them with coconut. The result will be Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles.
This recipe is straightforward, and you can make it the day before to save time. The easy preparation allows for inviting the kids into the kitchen and help to make the Mexican Chocolate Peanut Truffles offered in this Hispanic Heritage party.
At home, my mom was used to make chocolate truffles with NESTLÉ® brand products and I have used her original recipe as the inspiration to create this new twist on chocolate truffles. The results are amazing.
The chocolate truffles are also perfect for party favors because who doesn’t like to bring home a sweet treat made with love.
For me, life is all about sweet moments and having a treat that has traditional ingredients incorporating my culture is just the perfect addition to a party that is all about celebrating culture and Latino heritage. These treats you can also serve along with cafe de olla to end the meal with the perfect touch after enjoying delectable Macaroni Chiles Rellenos. All the ingredients for the truffles I purchased at Walmart.
I love that at Walmart I can find all my favorite ingredients as well as many of the NESTLÉ® brand products I grew up with in Mexico. Because life is made of sweet memories and many of my family recipes bring back so many beautiful moments we lived together.
Look for more recipe ideas and inspiration at NESTLÉ® Flavorful Moments Pinterest board!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock