This post is also available in: Español
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club.
I have created this Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites recipe on behalf of Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club and I am being compensated however I invite you to try this recipe at home. It is perfect for entertaining and now that the holidays are fast approaching we need to have easy recipes on hand to offer yummy options to our family and friends.
I have been Sam’s Club member since 2002 and love shopping there because they have many fresh options and all the products my family loves.
At the store you can find KRAFT Foods favorites such as CAPRI SUN, KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, great for making delicious Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites or to eat as a side with a nice carne asada or a ribeye steak on the grill. KRAFT Singles, is always available in my fridge for sandwiches and Lunchables for an easy on the go snack to take to the office or for a school lunch.
It’s fun to shop at Sam’s Club for the whole family, there’s something for everyone. The store has a variety of choices, low prices and great values.
Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites
- 2 boxes of KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 12 cups of water
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 2 cups of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of canned chopped jalapeños
- 1 bar of KRAFT Sharp Cheddar
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups of Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of peanut oil
- Cook the macaroni pasta following the instructions on the package. When the pasta is al dente drain to remove the water.
- Melt the butter and combine with half cup of evaporated milk, two cheese packets, the ground pepper and the jalapeños. Add this preparation to the cooked pasta and combine well. Chop the KRAFT Sharp Cheddar and add to the macaroni n cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- On a separate bowl whisk one egg and add this to the mac n cheese preparation. Stir to combine well. Let the mc n cheese get cold or at room temperature so that you can easily make the mac n cheese bites.
- With a spoon take some of the mac n cheese and make a ball, then dust with the Italian style breadcrumbs.
- On a separate bowl whisk another egg and add 1 cup of milk. You will pass the mac n cheese breaded ball into this egg wash and then dust again with the breadcrumbs to make sure you have a thick cover.
- On a deep fryer or on a deep frying pan add the peanut oil and fry the jalapeño mac n cheese bites until golden brown. Serve alongside kale and spinach mix and chipotle mayo sauce.
- You can use leftover mac n cheese to prepare this dish.
- This recipe can be done a day in advance and the jalapeño mac n cheese bites can be frozen before frying for future enjoyment.
- It is recommended to use peanut oil for easy deep frying however you can use frying oil of your choice.
- Serving the jalapeño mac n cheese bites with leafy greens makes it a complete meal.
I also love their floral, they sell beautiful flowers to complete the holiday decor. Serving delightful dishes and decorating for the holidays is one of my guilty pleasures and traditions, and at Sam’s Club I can find so many cool things that I can use and flowers are a big part of my table setting.
When entertaining at home, appetizers are also very important and this recipe for the Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites is perfect and also trendy. Many chefs and restaurants have included this option on their appetizer menu and I am sure this appetizer will be a crowd pleaser on your upcoming holiday party too.
Everyone thinks that making Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites is difficult but with KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner being the primary ingredient this task of preparing this yummy dish it is so simple. And the best thing you can make ahead of time and even freeze for future enjoyment.
I invite you to make the Jalapeño Mac N Cheese Bites recipe, so head over to Sam’s Club where you will find Kraft Foods, low prices, high value, and lots of choices that your family will love.
Happy holiday season!