One of the wonderful things of social media is to connect, expand your network, learn new things and meet with people just like you, and now you have the chance to meet me and all the Latina Lifestyle Bloggers in Los Angeles, California next April 26 through April 28, 2012.
Here some highlights why you should participate:
- Small-group, collaborative learning environment with no-more than 40 Lifestyle Bloggers
- Workshops will be hosted at Indie Desk, a creative co-working space in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles
- Personal and business development opportunities will address the needs specific to our working-blogger member base
- On-site branded lifestyle showcase(s) will encourage engagement between attendees and lifestyle-focused brands and products
- Bloggers will also participate in a Blogger Junket ™, which offers one-on-one opportunities between brand/agency rep’s and bloggers to discuss and plan future collaborations and partnerships
Enter to win a conference pass today: https://www.facebook.com/messages/740256494#!/AsBestRecipes/app_152045414852131
For agenda and more information visit: http://lallblog.eventbrite.com/
See you in Los Angeles!
This post is also available in: Spanish